Taipei Family Adventures

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Our nasty evening

Last night, we decided to go out for dinner, to the Japanese buffet restaurant over in 101. I had wanted to go to the bookstore and the kids seemed to want to get out of the hotel. When we got to the restaurant, both kids were pretty cranky - Liz hardly ate anything, which is NOT NORMAL for her and Ashley just picked at her food. So, Anthony and I ate as quickly as possible and then headed over to the bookstore. I was in one section when Anthony called me on my cell - said, meet me in the nursing bathroom (they have men's, women's and nursing bathrooms at the mall), Liz just threw up! So, I went over there and the smell was horrible. She had thrown up everything from lunch, and it was GROSS! We hosed her down in the sink and carried her naked back to the hotel. She was in the stroller when this occurred, so the stroller was nasty. Once we got back to the hotel, Anthony took the stroller to the mens locker room showers where the gym is and hosed it down. Then brought it up to the room and we took it apart and thoroughly cleaned each and every part of the stroller. It was so gross! Poor baby, I knew she felt bad, but didn't know it was her stomach too! So, we won't be doing much today, especially without a stroller!